🎄The perfect dairy free stocking filler - who doesn't love receiving chocolate for christmas?🍫
Create your own Christmas Gift Box (which contains two pouches of your choice and a Christmas card). Includes free P&P for the Box!
"Just received my order. The BEST vegan chocolate I've tried and believe me, I've tried a few!" Mel C
Free from all 14 major food allergens
Vegan and natural ingredients
plastic free recyclable packaging
Palm Oil Free
50% less sugar
plant protein boosted
"Love love love everything about your chocolate buttons!" Lauren M
Where does our cacao come from?
Cacao production for the chocolate industry is one of the LARGEST drivers for deforestation.
This is something we do not want to contribute to so always looking for sustainable sources.
As a result, we use cacao from Peru where it’s grown within the rainforest, it’s natural habitat.
This agroforestry model is more sustainable with lower levels of soil erosion, better water regulation and the preservation of biodiversity compared to intensive monoculture of cacao production.
To find out more click the video created by Sierra Organic who produces the cocoa butter and cocoa mass from the Peruvian cacao.
- We believe that chocolate should not be loaded with nasty ingredients: All our ingredients are natural with no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavourings or any other nasties. Our chocolate is boosted with plant proteins, which help to provide the essential building blocks keeping your body healthier as part of a balanced diet.
- Sugar shouldn't be the first ingredient in a product: Our chocolate contains 50% less sugar than mainstream chocolate. We use an unrefined sugar called panela sugar from Colombia and is not our first ingredient in any of our flavours.
- You shouldn’t miss out on delicious chocolate just because you have a food intolerance and / or are vegan: All our chocolate is suitable for people who are intolerant to lactose, gluten and soy.
- As a producer of chocolate we have a role to play in protecting our environment and planet as a whole: Our chocolate contains no palm oil and our pouches are plastic-free and recyclable.
- No animal should ever be harmed in any way in the making of chocolate: All our ingredients are vegan and natural with nothing being derived from animals.
A lovely bag of treats, big buttons so I can (at least try) to make the bag last...
I purchase these mint chocs for my Mum who is diabetic. She lives in a nursing home and likes it when I bring in her treat. She really enjoys them.
I have to admit to trying one of them & I was pleasantly surprised at the lovely taste of chocolate.
I wonder if you will ever try her other favourite which is chocolate gingers.
Mine is marzipan.
Thanks Ant for the personal touches you always make to the orders.
Love these! Such a treat after the gym!
I ordered the Salted Caramel and the plain buttons recently. Of the 2 flavours I preferred the taste of the salted caramel ones as I found the plain ones a little bland for my taste. I will probably try the mint ones next!
These are probably my favorite - they have a great minty taste. Took the packet to an ultra marathon & in the middle of the night, they were a welcome perk up to keep me going. Lovely!
I love these, they are tasty & taste like dairy chocolate - I'm a convert!
Lovely, tasty and very Minty
My whole family loved them, creamy tasty and very moreish, would highly recommend.
These were the best of the bunch. full of flavour with a lovely creamy texture. Would buy again
Your plain choccy buttons were delish. Milk button left to try
Really sorry but I didn't like this. Not for me.
My dairy/soy free kids loved these! And I didn’t have to worry about them having a sugar crash! Win win!
I also may have enjoyed several too 😜
As if Push Chocolates couldn’t get any better, they now have low sugar! Dream come true. I just ate an entire bag. No guilt, though! I also slipped a couple into my coffee, and guess what? I found a new hack! It’s great stirred into coffee!
So moorish and creamy I ate the whole bag in one sitting
Love these! No fuss just yum