Terms & Conditions - Push Chocolate Giveaway
- The promoter is: Push Chocolate Limited (company no.11371143 whose registered office is at Broadoak, Coombe, St. Austell, United Kingdom, PL26 7LN.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Push Chocolate Limited.
- Push Chocolate and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.com and Instagram.com.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight Saturday 12th September. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Enter your name and email address on the form provided.
- Answer both questions
- Submit the form
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 4 x 100g Push Chocolate Buttons (one pack of each flavour). Worth £19.96.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents on Monday 14th September.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook or Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. Push Chocolate Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. Push Chocolate Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.